Skip to content
- Fr Francis got home safely. He sends us his warmest regards and gratitude.
- The special collection we made for him came to £880. I thank you for showing me this loving support.
- Sadly, we lost our dear Frances Anne McCallum recently. We commiserate with her family, praying God grants them fortitude. Her body will be brought into the Church on Thursday August 31 at 6pm. And her funeral Mass will be on Friday, 1st September here in the Holy Family Church at 10am.
- There will not be the usual 7pm Mass on Thursday. The service for Frances by 6pm will take its place.
- May we keep praying for our dear Mgr Basil for his quick recovery, as he continues to recover.
- Think of being part of a ministry within the Church. Your services are needed and much appreciated.
- May we remember to make use of the brown envelope with which we support Fr Garry.