Dearly Beloved Parishioners
The Lent journey has started. I wish you every blessing.
May we note:
- Mothers’ Prayer Group will be having their prayers every Tuesday in the Church after the 10am Mass. Feel free to join the group.
- There will be Stations of the Cross in the Church every Friday @ 9.40am before the Mass. Try join us on the journey.
- We pray the Rosary every morning before Mass in response to the global crises, and will be our practice henceforth hopefully. We begin @9.40am. May we make this part of our devotion.
- In line with the directives of the Bishops’ Conference Scotland, the First Sunday of Lent, March 6, sees the return of Sunday as a holy day of obligation. We are eager to welcome many of our parishioners for Sunday Mass. Vigil: 5pm; Sunday: 11am.
- Sunday, March 6 is Children’s Mass. We commend them into God’s hands for his special blessings.
Do remain blessed.
Pray without ceasing.